Accurate and versatile
The core of the QVis viscosimeter is an oscillating quartz which is robust and versatile: with its wear-free crystal QVis can determine the dynamic viscosity of both resting and flowing liquids. Being fully independent of the flow conditions, your liquid can even have turbulences.
And here is how QVis works: Once immersed into the test liquid the oscillating behavior of the quartz changes. Each influence on the oscillation has specific characteristics and will be analyzed thoroughly by the flucon device to determine the viscosity. This patented, tried and trusted measuring method makes our QVis a unique instrument that opens up many new possibilities for the determination and for the control of viscosity.
- Available for both inline/process and laboratory applications
- Measurement of the dynamic viscosity and temperature
- Simultaneous display of the kinematic viscosity
- Determination of the viscosity independent of the direction of flow
- High shear-rates without adverse effects on the test fluid
- Large measuring range (1 to 10.000 mPas)
- Only small samples required for measurements (approx. 35 ml)
- Short set-up and measuring times
- Easy to handle and to clean
- Robust quartz sensor without any moving parts
- Standard digital interface (RS-232) for optional connection to your WINDOWS PC
Fields of application
The QVis viscometer can be run either in stand-alone mode or - with the included powerful software - on any WINDOWS computer via RS-232/USB. By means of its analog output (process version) it can also be used to surveil certain viscosity control elements, e.g. for diluent admixing.
QVis is available in two different versions:
For the application in explosion-hazardous areas QVis is available as an explosive-proof process viscosimeter. All QVis types are characterized by their high measuring accuracy, easy handling and a maximum of operational safety.
When used in laboratory QVis creates new possibilities in the development of fluids.
In test facilities it enables a quick and reliable quality control, and inserted as an inline-measuring device QVis optimizes process control as well as quality assurance.