The core of the flucon viscosimeter QVis is an oscillating quartz crystal. The specific influence on the oscillating behavior of the quartz in the respective measuring fluid defines the viscosity. This patented and well-proven method makes the QVis a unique measuring device that opens up new possibilities for the determination and the control of viscosity.
- Measurement of the dynamic viscosity and temperature
- Simultaneous display of the kinematic viscosity
- Determination of the viscosity independent of the direction of flow
- High shear-rates without adverse effects on the test fluid
- Large measuring range (1 to 10.000 mPas)
- Only small samples required for measurements (approx. 35 ml)
- Short set-up and measuring times
- Easy to handle and to clean
- Robust quartz sensor without any moving parts
- Standard digital interface (RS-232) for optional connection to your WINDOWS PC
Fields of application
The viscometer QVis can be used in a stand-alone mode and also facilitates the regulation, control and a further value preparation by means of a computer. It is available in two different versions:
For the application in explosive hazardous areas, the QVis is available as an explosive-proof process viscosimeter. All variants are characterized by high measuring accuracy, easy handling and a maximum of operational safety.
When used in laboratory, the QVis creates new possibilities in the development of fluids. In test facilities, it enables a quick and reliable quality control, and inserted as an inline-measuring device, the QVis optimizes process control as well as quality assurance.