Who we are - Experts in fluids.
Here at flucon fluid control GmbH, we're dedicated to fluid measurement technology.
The development, production and distribution of measuring instruments is one of the main objects of our company. We offer the following measuring devices:
- QVis Quartz Viscometer for process and laboratory applications,
- CGS Inline Aeration Meter for the determination of the gas concentrations in two-phase flows,
- LAMBDA Thermal Conductivity Meter for fluids.
Recently we have added three more innovative products to the flucon portfolio:
- FOAM Aeration Test Rig for performance and failure testing with aerated oils,
- EPSILON+ lab conductometer for the determination of dielectric fluid properties as well as
- E-Lub Tester for analysis of the impedance and EDM performance of rolling bearing lubricants.
The other main objective of flucon is the service sector offered in the field of fluid research:
- The unique flucon laboratory is used for fluid analysis of lubricants and other fluids. Depending on each customer´s requirements, a wide range of fluid characteristics can be determined as a function of temperature (up to 120°C) and/or pressure (up to 10.000 bar) on the basis of 50-300 ml fluid samples.
- Furthermore, flucon offers consulting services in the field of customer-specific challenges related to fluids and fluid characteristics.
Success through innovation – for over 30 years!
Our company was founded in 1991 by graduates and former members of the Institute of Tribology and Machine Kinetics of the Technical University of Clausthal, Germany. Since 2013, flucon's management has been located in Osterode, a city in the Harz mountain area in Northern Germany. In September of 2020, flucon moved their headquarters to Barbis/Bad Lauterberg, a neighbor town that can be reached quite easily via Autobahn A7 or A38.
New home, same mission.
From Barbis our innovative company delivers unique and accurate measuring instruments and data of fluid analyses to customers from various industries worldwide.
Last year we were proud to celebrate flucon's 30th anniversary. Ever since '91 this has been a success story of unique ideas and vigorous engineering. A story that is definitely far from completion.
The 2nd generation of innovators.
Back in 2018 flucon Executive Dr. Bode gave the younger generation the lead. While it will be his pleasure to stay available to you and the company as an advisor, he has proudly passed on the management of our high-tech family business to his twin children, Ms. Johanna Hausner and Mr. Simon Hausner.
We would like to thank all of our customers and business partners for the confidence they’ve invested in us, and we’ll carry on and stick to our principles: to develop advanced measurement technology and to give our very best to meet the individual requirements of our customers.