flucon fluid control GmbH is dedicated to capture and to handle fluid properties such as viscosity, thermal conductivity, gas concentration etc.
The development, construction and distribution of measuring instruments is one of the main objects of the company. The following measuring devices are offered by flucon:
- QVis Quartz Viscosimeter for process and laboratory applications,
- LUBRICON Oil Performance Monitor for the control and optimization of oil change intervals,
- CGS Inline Aeration Meter for the determination of gas concentrations in two-phase flows,
- LAMBDA laboratory instrument for the determination of the thermal conductivity of fluids.
For this year we have just added two more innovative products to the flucon portfolio:
- the FOAM Flucon Oil Aeration Machine for performance and failure testing with aerated oils, as well as
- the brandnew EPSILON+ measuring system for the determination of dielectric fluid properties.
The other main objective of flucon is the service sector offered in the field of fluid research:
- The unique flucon laboratory is used for fluid analysis of lubricants and other fluids. Depending on the customer´s requirements, a wide range of fluid characteristics is determined as a function of temperature (up to 120°C) and/or pressure (up to 10.000 bar) on the basis of a 50-300 ml fluid sample.
- Furthermore, flucon offers consulting services in the field of customer-specific challenges related to fluids and fluid characteristics.
Success through innovation – for almost 30 years!
Our company was founded in 1991 by graduates and former members of the Institute of Tribology and Machine Kinetics of the Technical University of Clausthal, Germany. Since 2013, flucon's management has been located in Osterode, a city in the Harz mountain area in Northern Germany. In September of 2020, flucon moved their headquarters to Barbis, a neighbor town that can be reached via Autobahn A7 or A38 quite easily
New home, same mission.
From Barbis our innovative company delivers unique and accurate measuring instruments and data of fluid analyses to customers from various industries worldwide.
Next year we will proudly celebrate the 30th anniversary of flucon. And ever since '91 this has been a success story of unique ideas and vigorous engineering. A story that is definitely far from completion.
The 2nd generation of innovators.
As of July 2018, flucon Executive Dr. Bode gave the younger generation the lead. While it will be his pleasure to stay available to you and the company as an advisor, he has proudly passed on the management of our high-tech family business to his twin children, Ms. Johanna Hausner and Mr. Simon Hausner.
We would like to thank all of our customers and business partners for the confidence they’ve invested in us, and we’ll carry on and stick to our principles: to develop advanced measurement technology and to give our very best to meet the individual requirements of our customers.